Mars

Hi, The point (if there is a point) of this blog is to post liner notes and playlists of mix CDs originating from moi and hopefully fanning out into a chain of mix CDs. If you get a CD from me, make me and a friend one, and email me some liner notes and I'll post them. Then your friend should make you and someone else a mix CD etc etc. Maybe it will work PS If you want to be on my knit list, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do!

Monday, December 25, 2006

What's Your Christmas Menu?

Roast turkey breast, pommes au gratin, roast parsnips, brussels sprouts, bread sauce, gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce

Christmas pudding and rum butter

Chocolate and alcohol as breakfast, appetizer, snacks, palate cleanser etc.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord: what an overload of food.

Grandma's: Spiral sliced ham before the funeral, with cookies, pineapple upside down cake, fruit salad, funeral cake (church ladies), roast beef, various and sundry breads, etc for sammies. I took a few slugs of Jim Beam behind everyone's backs. :-)

X-mas eve (mom's): Beef tenderloin roast, roasted root veggies, twice-baked potatoes, and something else. Oh, and wine and champagne.

X-mas brunch (sister/dad): "Eggs Day Ahead", two other egg casseroles, english muffins, toast, fruit salad, coffee, champagne and OJ.

X-mas dinner: (aunt's) Roast turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, asparagus, relish tray, sweet potatoes, three-bean salad (grandma), cake, ice cream.

I am SURE I'm fat as a cow now.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger J said...

California Pizza Kitchen, baby!

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roast pork, scalloped potatoes, apples, asparagus. I know there was more, but I can't remember. Plenty of wine. Cheesecake on reserve for dessert, which we never get to because we fill up on snacking on various Christmas cookies, peppermint bark, et c.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home